Once you receive this you have to answer publicly with five nice things you like about yourself :) then send it to ten of your favorite blogs, enjoy!
1. I like my eagerness to try new things.
2. I like the shape of my lips.
3. I like how I am a girl who loves math, science, and programming.
4. I like my dark humor.
5. I like my endless perseverance.
"If a kid is introverted he doesn’t need to be broken like a dog. He doesn’t need to change his personality. He doesn’t even need to “come out of his shell.” He’s not hiding in a shell. He just doesn’t feel the need to chatter incessantly with everyone in the room. If that makes you uncomfortable — that’s your problem. There’s nothing objectively preferable or superior about extraversion."
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
(Source: fishingboatstops, via a-couple-of-dreams)